My '96 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My '96 XLT

Some pics of my 96 XLT 4x4. Enjoy :D

out1.jpg

comm1.jpg

ant1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ooops, forgot one

out2.jpg

wow thats alot of antennas....looks good though...maby take of the side moldings?....make it sit a little higher up?

SkanlaxJMO said:
wow thats alot of antennas....looks good though...maby take of the side moldings?....make it sit a little higher up?

WAR153 shackles are one their way :D Plus I need to get my antenna cables nicely put away, not the best having them coming through the door.

I think you need some more antennas ;)

96ExplorerXL4x4 said:
I think you need some more antennas ;)

I have 2 more on the way ! And maybe I need a satellite phone dome antenna :D

good lord thats gonna be alot of friggin antennas

First pics in the snow !

snow0.jpg

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow4.jpg

snow5.jpg

snow6.jpg

snow7.jpg

snow8.jpg

Looks just like mine. Great looking vehicle.. How many miles? :thumbsup:

Looks just like mine. Great looking vehicle.. How many miles? :thumbsup:

Mmmmmmm, about 105,000 miles. 180,000 km. Runs great, I'm extremely happy with it. So far I've had to replace the stock (10 year old) radiator, spark plug wires and alternator. Nothing crazy that one wouldn't expect to have to replace.

Mmmmmmm, about 105,000 miles. 180,000 km. Runs great, I'm extremely happy with it. So far I've had to replace the stock (10 year old) radiator, spark plug wires and alternator. Nothing crazy that one wouldn't expect to have to replace.

Wow that's nothing compared to mine... I've got 241,000 miles. Replaced the stock tranny about a month ago. Other than that, nothing too serious.

Back