My Ford Touch - 3 little quirks... is it fixable? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Ford Touch - 3 little quirks... is it fixable?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you order it with the 301A package it does. One of the best resources to find out what models have or don't have is the Fort.com website. That is what I just used. You can compare different models and/or do a 'Build & Price' on a model. You can also do a 'Search' on the forum in the 'Discussion' sub forum for the "Order Guide" to see what is available on the different models. The Ford website also allows you to pull up a brochure in PDF format.

Peter

I assume this is within the car, even if you don''t have 301A (I ordered 202A) can you change the colors on the gauge cluster?

I assume this is within the car, even if you don''t have 301A (I ordered 202A) can you change the colors on the gauge cluster?
Even with ambient lighting the gauge cluster lighting can not be changed.

Peter

Just an update on this... the software update DID NOT fix my Ambient Lighting issue. I'm not sure about the other 2 things but I'm going in for an oil change in a week or two so I'm gonna have the dealership look at all 3 things.

I always say the more options you put in a vehicle, the more chance of something going wrong.

Has anybody else had this particular problem on a 2015? And when Ford fixed it, what was the issue?

Back