NC Trail Run

LowdPypes

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wilmington, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Mountaineer
Planning a short notice trail run in NC mtns. Will be leaving tomorrow to our mtn house north of Winston Salem, NC then will be going to Brown Mtn, Blowing Rock and a few other trails. If you are interested, call me at 910.232.4190. Will be leaving tomorrow 3.7.2001 to go to the house then will go trailin' friday and saturday. Happy Trails... - SO

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would love to go, however i have several issues. first im not free this weekend. but second, i have stopped using my explorer for 4 wheeling as i hope to be selling it in the near future. I still love wheelin, and so i bought a 1953 Dodge M-37 just for 4 wheeling. but its not running yet. but any runs in a couple months i should be good to go.
-Jonathan

Yes my explorer is blue, and though i dont particularly like pep boys, I usually go to the one off glenwood if I need something quick.
-Jonathan

Originally posted by bluethunder
Yes my explorer is blue, and though i dont particularly like pep boys, I usually go to the one off glenwood if I need something quick.
-Jonathan
yep that was you i saw, your X is pretty cool, thats the pep-boys i go to also.

Got a question for you NC guys, how far are you all away from Rockingham? My best friend moved down there last summer and i'm coming down there next weekend to visit and i'll probably bring my Explorer if i know of somewhere to go wheeling. I was just curious, so let me know!

Happy trails!!

Back