need clutch slave cylinder. 04 apr | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

need clutch slave cylinder. 04 apr

sawdust123

Reaction score
City, State
SOUTHGATE, MI / NANTUCKET, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 XLT
can anyone tell me where I can find a clutch slave cylinder for a 95. Ive called alot of people and every company is telling me that they don't have one for a specific model and that it will have to be fabbed to fit. the dealer ship said it would be 2 weeks before the part will be in. It has already been OOC for 16 days. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :roll:

thank you, ALL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It has been OOC for 16 days.................why is this a 911 now? Just wondering. I moved your first thread on this subject to the FSOT Forum.

it has been 911 the whole time now. ive just been busy trying to get the parts. Im now coming to the point where i have no other place to look. I did not realize that you had moved my post. I thought that I had posted it in the wrong place. I apologize for the mistake. Ive just been really busy like I said.

If I'm correct your looking for the one that goes on a 5speed in the transmission if so i believe one for a 1993 will fit it check your autoparts store if it will i have one of a 1993 for you.

Last edited:

I got mine at Advance Auto.

clutch

Thanks guys. someone said I should just take care of everything will I was down there so I just ordered the whole deal. Come Saturday I won't have to bum rides from friends to get to work.
sorry bout the confusion Robb.

Back