Need fast help - Left side Manifold part number | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need fast help - Left side Manifold part number

yoster

Reaction score
City, State
Clovis, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Eddie Bauer v8 4x4
So I've SCOURED the Internet and for the life of me cannot find the stupid part number for the Left (Drivers) side exhaust manifold from Dorman.

I can find this: http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-674-95...806&sr=8-2&keywords=exhaust+manifold+explorer

But not the left side. Can anyone find what I need? Doesn't have to be Dorman - any reputable company is fine. I can get OEM from Ford but would prefer not to if possible.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DORMAN Part: 674961 (OEM: 6L2Z9431AA, 9L3Z9431A)

Berny

Do you have a link to the part by chance? When I look up that Dorman number, the part it matches is a hydraulic brake line.

Yeah sadly it doesn't look like that's the right number either.

Just found another thread on the forum here. Looks like, for some reason, you can ONLY get the drivers side from Ford :( stupid.

Doesn't have to be Dorman - any reputable company is fine. I can get OEM from Ford but would prefer not to if possible.

so you dont want the oem ford part period or just dont want to buy it from ford?

I did both sides on my 06, and Dorman makes just one side. I got the other side from some Ford dealer online on eBay for about $ 108

Back