• Register Today It's free!

Need help installing spindle lift

awest

Reaction score
City, State
Lanett, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLS
Just purchased a 3" lift for my '99 2WD Explorer from 4Wheel Parts Wholesale. Came with 3" spindles for the front, add-a-leafs for the rear, and 4 shocks. The spindles are made by a company called Bull's Eye Industries and have part number FX-300. When installed, the ABS sensor is about 1/4 in. away from the lower A-arm and will only let the steering move 1/4 in. before the sensor contacts the A-arm. Any other users of this kit out there with a solution to this problem? I would not want to remove the ABS sensor for obvious reasons. Don't know how or even if the braking system would work if the sensor was removed. Have contacted the company located in Calif. and they are supposed to get back with me. That was two days ago and still nothing. Figured if anyone can help it would be the Great Explorations crew who always seem to come up with terrific fixes. Give me a call if anyone has run into this or a similar problem and let me know how to solve it. Thanks in advance.

I am going to do the 3" spindle lift this SAt. Where you able to solve the problem with the ABS? What advice can u give me? Can i have your number in case i run into some problems?

hi ya im trying to get the spindle for my ex its a 95 xlt 4x4 how much was yours??$$

Back