Need HELP - Would You Like to Trailboss a Stock Run In Moab? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need HELP - Would You Like to Trailboss a Stock Run In Moab?

Michael that's fine; you can do whatever you want, as long as you bring your SawZall :D Jefe, can you do Sunday?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gerald.....sorry I wasn't able to respond to this quicker. I just got back from a run up at Salt Lake City....I shouldn't have a problem getting there when I stated, if not before. The speed limit was 75 the entire way, but we were at 90 and hit the speed limiter on the Intrepted several times....I'll drive as quick and as much as I feel the need to. I'd guess that I'll leave Vegas around 8 and drive almost 80 the entire way. With 3 stops for gas and a hour for getting lost I should get there around 5. I email Canyonlands and they'll get me a place to setup at on Saturday morning before they open. I will email rick requesting a "wake up call" on saturday for the run. It looks like Saturday runs are being taken care of, which is great, and the sunday ones are quickly being full. :) I just wanted to yell again that I'll help in any way you need, but would rather see others step up and help out. I know that Moab can be too much for some, and toss in this being several stockers first "club run" it all can be too much. I can tell you that there's no need to be scared. Everybody here is out for a fun time, and to help each other. If you are even thinking of leading, respond. We'll help you out in any way you need plus there's not much more to leading than knowing where you're going. :)

Gerald and Michael,

Yes, I'll pick up Sunday. Now just to adjust my schedule a little so that I'm getting there for the prerun on Thurs.

I'll get the lowdown on Gemini Bridges...

Gerald,
We will try to run Gemini Bridges on this trip. We're camping with family and will be mostly east of Moab- Onion Creek, TOTW area.
Beyond that, I have consulted with my navigator (Cwistine), and we are confident of our abilities to nail this trail using various resources: Mapping GPS, Well's book, maps, terraserver.com, and numerous trail descriptions on the net. You know I wouldn't dare miss dinner!! LOL

Warren

Thanks to you & Cwistine. This will work out great. C'ya very soon!

Back