need pics of black X with black stock rims! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

need pics of black X with black stock rims!

CDShadow56

Reaction score
City, State
Miami, Fl (305)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Blk MURDERED XLT 4.0
yo whats up guys, im a new member. i have a black X with charcoal trim with the 16" rims with the chrome hubcaps, i was wondering how my X would look with those rims in black with or with out hubcaps, since its already black, send me some pics please. thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if its easier, put a pic up of yours in the photoshop section and some one will edit the wheels for ya

Contact fedyfedz he has a black x with painted stock wheels just look for his profile hoe this helps

I have an 02 XLT that may give you an idea. I've recently painted the gray trim black, but haven't painted the rims yet.

Anyway, here's the link if you want to check it out.

i checked out fedyfedz X its nice but those are the 17" in. rims i have the 16"s i have also seen some with out the hub caps showing the bolts.

02indyx...the link didnt go through.

Sorry about that, I tried to post from my iPhone and the link got all messed up. I have corrected the link in my original message.

thanks that helped a lot, and the trim came out good. im just still a little undecided if to leave the hubcaps chrome or black. or to take out the hubcaps and do it all black. or if to use flat black or glossy black.

Back