• Register Today It's free!

Need Some Help with 99 ranger?

shutout31

Reaction score
City, State
Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XL
I'm currently looking for a new truck and i came across a 99 ford ranger with 250,000km. its 2 wheel drive 3.0l v6, auto/air/cd, reg cab, stepside, sport. i havent actually seen the truck in person just pictures of it and the truck looks like it is in good shape but i dont know if its work 5500 cdn i know i am talking in metric terms but make rough estimates. i think it seems high but i wanna get something else. thanks for all the help

with 250,000 it isn't worth 5500 may be 4000 go check it out 1st and see if u can get it checked out at a shop. also if u do decide to get a 99 fordranger 4x4 instead don't lol. the auto vacume hubs = crap!! i wasted my money on that and got a "4inch" super lift for it and it didn't lock half the time. so i did a sas haha thats better now but if i knew that before!! haha well good luck!

I wouldn't get the 3.0 engine and with 250K miles its going to be time for engine and tranny rebuilt.

If you are going to spend $5.5K look for newer Ranger LXT with 75K or less miles on it. I would go with 4.0 liter engine and 5 speed manual.

Back