• Register Today It's free!

New 2011 Ex from Northeast Ohio

2FST4U

Reaction score
City, State
Northeast Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
Hello everyone! I found this forum while doing research for my new Explorer. Thanks for all the information provided here!

We picked up our 2011 Explorer Limited this past weekend. I felt I got a good deal at $40,800 with the current $1k bonus cash available from Ford for the Cleveland Autoshow. 302A-Limited; AW Floor Mats; Dual Pannel Moonroof; Trailer Tow Package; 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels; MSRP: $44,830.

Like many others, we were contemplating the Acadia but wanted to see the new Explorer. I'm glad we waited! Ford is so far ahead of GM in terms of the "technology". It does feel smaller coming from a Dodge Grand Caravan (2002) which is basically a tube on wheels, but I'm sure we'll get used to it now that the kiddos are a little older and my wife was tired of driving the mini-van.

I'm just so overwhelmed by the technology and trying to figure out how everything works... I'm usually a techno-junky but this will take some time!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum- and congrats on your new Ex! :wavey:

Back