• Register Today It's free!

New 2016

Mford514

Reaction score
City, State
Lakeland FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer XLT
I haven't been on the forums since I sold my 2007 Eddie Bauer.. I've really missed my explorer
I was on the fence between the sport and the XLT. I had to keep telling myself that it's my wife's vehicle and she doesn't 'NEED' the sport... I just 'want' it. Lol

Anyway we ended up going with the top end xlt:
Tan leather, third row seats, second row captain chairs, power lift gate, remote start, 20' wheels, premium sound...etc, etc...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

E3046225-9409-4B1E-A026-C7C9D7433C7D_zpsld6k7bks.jpg

8408DB2B-F7FE-4764-A022-59084FA4B37A_zpscaj43eel.jpg

5E7D7A9F-56B3-4242-9309-474B362FD380_zpss7ftge3d.jpg

Very nice. Enjoy!

Very nice looking ride. Now all you have to do is update your profile. :)

Peter

Yeah. No kidding. I don't usually post a lot. But I do a lot of reading in the forums

First thing I'll be doing is blacking all of the silver and chrome out like the sport

Looks nice! I love these 16's!

Very pretty. Kind of makes me wish I had chosen this color!!

Your profile still shows 2007 Eddie Bauer explorer even though you said you sold it.;)

Peter

sharp looking new ride

Looks real good :thumbsup: i like the new front end of the explorer but i didnt tell my wirfe that was the reason we were trading in her 2011 ...LOL!

MyFord514 I like your choice of vehicles. Kind of looks like what I have. :thumbsup:

Good job, your car is beautiful! I would have went with the 3.5 Ecoboost - then I saw you have a stang in your driveway. Nice arrangement there!

Oh trust me... I really 'wanted' the sport... But I had to keep telling myself, 'it's my wife's ride'. Lol.

Here's MY baby!
E398F3B3-9DD4-4013-8587-911D77C1EBB4_zpsscgpxj2a.jpg

My wife loved her '13 Limited, but I couldn't stand to drive it with that slow, fat pig response it had. She, reluctantly, let me trade it in on a '16 Sport and now she completely agrees with my decision and can't imaging ever going back to the non-turbo'ed X.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back