• Register Today It's free!

New EX owner

97limited1

Reaction score
City, State
somewhere WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 limited
hey i just got a 1997 limited 4.0 sohc...been looking tru the forums and found some pretty cool upgrades im goin to do...just wondering if i can get any more ideas i can do to my ex. o yeah not really looking to do alot of off roading

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

u can probably do exhaust or intake or sct tune it and r u trying to make it street or off road

More on the street side of things...and its also 4wd if that helps

do exhaust and intake and sct tune it and maybe supercharger and headers

Sell the V6, buy a V8, and do this:

Just kidding! :)

cool vid but i think im good i got the mustang for that lol

wasnt this a member on the forum mountaineer it looks hella fimilar

cool vid but i think im good i got the mustang for that lol

Ah- and that's the point... Everyone seems to have a Mustang for that, but who would have an Explorer? :D

In all seriousness though- what exactly would you like to end up with? Keep in mind you're going to be pushing a heavy-ass loaf of bread with a V6... :)

i have a 97 awd v8 converted to t2 wheel cams headers snorkle off road h pipe sounds like a mustang out runs mustangs no problem i can roast of my tires when ever i want.. in the summer i crank the torsions all the way down and slam it in the rear so i can run the track and have fun.. but when it gets cold and wheeling time i tt and throw 31s on it.. always has off road roof basket :) best of both worldss

well im not looking to go extra fast in it just really want it to sound and look good but we all know how things change lol

Back