• Register Today It's free!

New Ford Explorer Owner :)

MikeDCMF

Reaction score
City, State
northwood, ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 explorer limited
Bought this in January. Found in another state and demanded it be towed not driven approx. 60 miles to my Dealer.. Salesman was glad to do it. I really like this ride. Sold a Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab with a 6 inch lift kit. Sweet looking truck but not much of a ride.... 2012 to a 2019. No more climbing up and falling out of sweet chevy truck, now I am being tucked in my new Ford with lots of bells and whistles. I never thought i'd be this happy getting rid of my head turning truck. Always been a truck owner. I've wrecked every car I've owned except a 2010 Camaro SS manual 425HP which I sold in late 2012. The Camaro was ordered and really sweet. Not practical tho. I never drove it. 3 yrs it had 7500 miles on it. never seen rain, always in the garage. wife hated it. it jerked her head with every shift. no back seat to speak of. Now I have sync3, navigation, super moon roof, 12 speaker sony, power everything, heated everything and cooled with a third row I don't need but an excellent spot to throw just about anything into. From a black truck to a white suv… white platinum metallic tri-cote that is. Black Leather interior, LED lights, ambient lighting, sensors everywhere. Added tinted windows all around, bug deflector, rain guards, mud flaps, and more. Do I sound excited... I am. almost 600 miles on it. I really enjoy breaking in new motors. Didn't opt for the dual turbo but I did want the V-6. I might tow this behind my motorhome. Still on the fence. Definitely an option. Yep Yep, love this suv

20190123_172043.jpg

20190123_172050.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum!

Nice. Congrats. Welcome

Hi I just got a new 2017 explorer. I am looking for a little help. Is it possible to put a GoRhino police push bar on a non EcoBoost?

Great looking suv, welcome to the forum.

Welcome. Nice looking Explorer.

Back