New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail

Does Ford sell the emergency brake rubber pedal cover? 1995 Ford Explorer Sport. Looked at Auto zone, Advanced, Wally World, Car quest, etc. Nothing that matches. Thanks

I believe LMC Truck has them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello Torrie, can you possibly find a part for me that just recently went obsolete? It was available last Summer before I decided to buy it. I got the left side then and now if I could I'd like the right one also. Below are the details of my search for it. Thanks,

Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
F1TZ7851222B $123.25 $0.00 $81.34
Front door - Door and components - Body w strip
Body w strip Right - 4 door 1995 - 2001
This item is Discontinued.

No luck on this

Thanks for looking Torrie.

Yes they were possible when I was considering them last Summer. I knew to get the left one while it was still available. It's not a high demand part, except for wrecks.

Thanks Scott!!

Thanks for checking Torrie. I think I will go with the $3.95 aftermarket part thru LMC. Ford kills me sometimes with their parts and prices.

Originally Posted by CDW6212R
Hello Torrie, can you possibly find a part for me that just recently went obsolete? It was available last Summer before I decided to buy it. I got the left side then and now if I could I'd like the right one also. Below are the details of my search for it. Thanks,

Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
F1TZ7851222B $123.25 $0.00 $81.34
Front door - Door and components - Body w strip
Body w strip Right - 4 door 1995 - 2001
This item is Discontinued.

Hello, i have interest to same part. i only found LMC Truck reproduction
part# 50-7613 WEATHERSTRIP-ROOF SIDE-RH CWE $139.95 Each
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fex/full.aspx?Page=28

maybe somebody know, this part have many different from NOS ford weatherstrip?
where made this reproduction? (USA or CHINA, other country....)
or tell few words about LMC Truck weather strip quality.
thanks, Roman

Hello Roman, I believe LMC is a reputable parts source from what I've read.

I suggest that you get Torrie's opinion also, because this is a parts thread for Ford parts. He should be able to comment and be helpful about them. Regards,

That item I can no longer source new.

Actually I was just able to locate 1 F1TZ7851222B

Had my guys dig again 1 Dealer shows it $ 129 plus freight

How much would shipping be would you say? I'd like it if the shipping is reasonable.

That's great, write it up for me please.

Hello, about this last weather strip. i think it's virtual part. my partner try buy it for me, but no success. and try buy from San Juan, PR - no success. i think any dealers really not have it.
thanks.

Headlight assembly

Hi Torrie, check to see if this headlight assembly is available. It's for a 2000 Lincoln Town Car Europe model and need the headlight for passenger side
YW1-D13006-EA. Thanks!

That number does not cross over do you have the VIN number ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have this part and the nut that attaches to it from a manual 1354 transfer case?

attachment.php

Back