New gurl on the block | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New gurl on the block

I caught on late, but I wanted to extend a welcome as well, it's awesome to see a new person on the board, even better when a girl comes around to balance out the hormones :D

And if you do end up hanging out with anyone on this board, believe me, most of the conversation will be X talk ;) I hang out with mmpc, Heath, mattadams, and Perry every once in awhile, and it's still amazing how much we can talk about X's in a single night, much less over and over :confused:

BTW, System of a Down was a mainstream band :p j/k

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by TwoToneFordExpl

BTW, System of a Down was a mainstream band :p j/k

**evil grin**

Thanks for the welcome, after reading your post about "things that get your goat" and seeing "chicks who drive 4x4s" I was starting to think you had beef with women.

I'v come to the conclusion that your definition of mainstream is a little different then mine. When they start headlining their own tour here in the us then they will have become full blown mainstream other then that your right they do have their feet already in that door.

only one problem with milwaukee...they WONT LET ICP PLAY THERE ANYMORE...:fire: :fire: :fire:

Originally posted by 88rangerxlt4x4
only one problem with milwaukee...they WONT LET ICP PLAY THERE ANYMORE...:fire: :fire: :fire:

Why? What did they do?

to tell u the truth i dont know. nothin seemed different from all the other concerts. unfortunately they play in madison now(too far of a drive)....alpha, what is ewww.jpg what is that a pic of ?

LMAO! Don't ask WHY I did that I can't explain many of things I do. The day I posted that (it's since been removed from the forum) someone dared me to put 3/4 of a medium sized bag of skittles in my mouth at once. So I did and that was what it looked like after I chewed it up. I got sick so I couldn't eat it so I spit it out and took a picture of it. :)

well that was definately an odd pic, but i do like the pic of the explorer

Have to agree the purple did look sharp
but it is still WAY TO LOW to the ground.

do I hear "LIFT" in that upgrade???

:p

THE PURPLESPORT.JPG

well do u take it offroad or do u pretty much keep it on the street? if u dont take it offroad u could always lower it. me personally im goin to be lifting mine after i get my bonus check(maybe)

Originally posted by alphasylum
**a little Perry appears on my shoulder and wispers in my ear "lift her"**

"LMAO"

Good one.
Well even if you don't lift it and you get out this way next year for Moab or CCR2002 I bet you could get a ride with someone and just see what an Explorer really supposes to do.

At least it sounds like you have good taste in colors
:D

Back