Reaction score
City, State
Milwaukee, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport
*que the curtains please*

Allow me to introduce muhself,
I am Milwaukee's only severly pierced
postal worker. I am 23/f, I bought my 98 Explorer Sport about 3 months ago and that's when everything changed. I am not living paycheck to paycheck yet
to support my mod habits...YET. At the rate my mind
is flying I will be soon. I look forward to modding the hell out of my ride and many thanks in advance for all the help and ideas I'm sure you'll be giving me. When applicable I will do the same.

Sarah

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site Sarah!

"Milwaukkee's only severly pierced postal worker" is quite a title. It would be neat to see you earn "Milwaukee's only severly modified Explorer" too! Glad to see you found us here and welcome aboard!

Happy postin'!:)

welcome to the board,
yes once you start the mods it seems to get to you.

I know there are some really nice Explorer's in the Chicago area which I think is kind of close to you and if you don't spend all your money on the mods maybe you can make it out to Colorado or Moab to get some great ideas on what to spend your money on.

Did someone say...MOD?!

Very cool Sarah, what do you plan to do first?

hey, welcome to the site:)

nice to have another person from milwaukee here :) welcome! go wisconsin!

Do you have any pix of these piercings?

99explorer5.0: I have pics of all my piercings.

Flyhalf: Where in Milrock r u?

Perry: definatly down w/ meeting up w/ the crew

2001ExpSport: So far I've added hood, window, rear defledtors ..kind of like a grownups Playskool mod hehe. Purchased neon for underneath. I've already made arrangements for a super kickass alarm system.
My main thing now is audio. Just got the kenwood z828
cd/mp3 player, MTX 250 mono for 2 12" kenwood excelons. I'll be replacing the factories w/ excelons also and an excelon 4 ch to balance it all out nicely. I know for a fact I want to paint it solid...wanting a sweet dark plum color but that will be laterrrrrrrrr....much later. I would like some performace mods as well but that I need help with.

everyone else: thanks for the warm welcomes!

Welcome aboard! I have lots of found mememries of my lost weekends in Wisconsin. No 4x4 back then though.

I had a car I raced at Great Lakes Drag-A-Way in Union Grove. That and lots of evenings at the Brat Stop in Kenosha.

Anyway, enough of the past...

I'm sure you'll find the site useful. Enjoy!

Originally posted by 2001ExpSport
Ah yes, the Brat stop has great grub.

what do you mean great grub??? If that is the case then why didn't we go there when I came out there???? :p :D

THE BRAT STOP KICKS ALL FORMS OFF ASS!!!!

PERRY it would have been a long haul if we went there for dinner. I think i am the closest to it and i am 15 minutes away!

BUT I LOVE THAT PLACE>

sup alphasylum... not too many people from wisconsin on here

not too many people from wisconsin. theres u, me dannyboy, and flyhalf, and then two other people from rangerforum.com. so 5 total people that i know of.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back