• Register Today It's free!

New Member from San Diego

sdtrex

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer PI
Hi All, just an introduction. Picked up a 2013 Ford Explorer Police Inteceptor from the state of Arizona. Mostly gutted behind the front row, so putting it back together slowly. Here''s a picture after I took most of the stickers off. Some paint blemishes to fix. First project, however, is getting the second row door reconnected. Looks like the 5-0 cut the door lock rods, so I've spent too much time figuring out exactly which ones I need, fortunately still available from ford....

D5C07AD0-08B6-4B9F-BD48-BAE06F8162F8_1_105_c.jpeg
4820DDC6-66B2-4127-AA0C-CF6FE8CE8CCD_1_105_c.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi All, just an introduction. Picked up a 2013 Ford Explorer Police Inteceptor from the state of Arizona. Mostly gutted behind the front row, so putting it back together slowly. Here''s a picture after I took most of the stickers off. Some paint blemishes to fix. First project, however, is getting the second row door reconnected. Looks like the 5-0 cut the door lock rods, so I've spent too much time figuring out exactly which ones I need, fortunately still available from ford....

View attachment 438403View attachment 438404
welcome! nice PIU! which department in AZ?
Welcome to this forum! The picture didn't work.
i can see it

Welcome.

Back