New Member Intro

AZ3008

Reaction score
City, State
Doyle, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
Hi Gang!

My name is Lee, and I'm a Ford-A-Holic...oh, not that kind of group? Oh, well!

Currently, the proud owner of a "new" '92 Explorer XLT (totally stock as far as I can tell, except the AM/FM/CD installed by a previous owner), but as you may have guessed, it's not my first Ford. That road started with a '73 Pinto, then a '64 100 (now THAT's a truck!), followed by an '83 EXP, an '81 Crown Vic, and an '88 Bronco II. Except for the Crown Vic, I guess I can't decide if I want to be above it all, or drive a keester-dragger!

Anyway, I'm no looking to do alot of mods - maybe a 2" lift or so, possibly toss a winch on the front "just in case". I'm just looking for a group of folks who know and love Explorers, and won't mind answering the occasional stupid question when I run up against a head-scratcher.

On the subject of stupid questions, where would be the best place to post a question about vacuum hose routing? I've got one that I can't figure out where it goes, and the Explorer sounds like it's got a 3/4 racing cam unless the hose is plugged. I'd appreciate someone pointing me to the correct sub-forum for figuring that out.

Keep on 'Splorin'!!
Lee
(hey, I like that - think I'll use it for a sig!)

Back