new member, vac line help..please! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new member, vac line help..please!

rainfly

Reaction score
City, State
redmond wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 xlt e-b
hi, my daughter has a 94 explorer with the 4.0l. she had a coolant leak and her boy friend started on it and gave up after dismanteling everything..i repaired the leak-lower intake gasket. the trouble now is vac lines..i didn't remove them and have empty barbs! i tried searching but none exactly answer my needs..please help. i have an empty barb coming directly from the upper intake driver side near the back. i have an empty barb 5/16"-ish, on the main vac block about the 7 o'clock spot. i have no vac line on the pcv (empty) and a small plastic vac line with rubber end comming from what i am guessing is the cruise can-driver side fender near firewall. i have three small plastic lines in a bundle, two i connected to the main vac block, one i connected to the fuel regulator. one comming from the e-vap cannister, i connected to the throttle body thru a valve and sensor..please help..thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ummm..not really..i don't even know what that means..

Try this thread:
www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331985

It has more verbage and helps explain where everything goes better than just the diagram alone.

In the google search box in the blue header above on this page I just typed in "Vacuum line routing 1st Gen" . That search box is great for finding things on this site. Good Luck.

so does the pcv go to the barb on the intake manifold? is this a factory shaped tube?

Back