NEW member..well kinda.... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEW member..well kinda....

i can drive any time..any condition's..but i have to wear glasses..i only where them when i drive..tonight i got to drive in this..i LOVE it!!..fact i drive my dad eveywhere now..he call's me his showfer(?)..lol
2003-12-19%20004.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

heh, using the dads login name eh? hehe

i have to wear glasses to budy, im 16, but waited liek 3 months after my 15 birth to get my permit, so i have to wait a coupole months to get my license.

Thats a nice truck you go there

PEACE

i geuss he dident log out..lol

here all we havt to do is walk in at the age of 14 take a 20 point test..pass eye exam..and im out the door..at 16 i have to go in pass computer test..then driving test and eye exam and im out the door with a full licnese..

yea i had to take a 20 question test to get my permit, also the eye exam.......

hows that driving i nthe snow, dont know if i coudl do that with my drivign style, im an all out throttle person,

Almsot got into a wreck today tho =( not my fault was making a turn, had 2 turn lanes, and the lady in the other lane cut into my lane, argh botu 1 foot from rearending her lil import.....

PEACE

Ok so how many PFD's did it take for you to get that Nice Explorer???

I am definitely going to have to get all the Explorer owners from Anchorage together for a Forum Pic some time.

i have been driving in the snow sense age 5..lol im pretty good..lol

it took 5 pfd's..lol i got a GOOD deal..

yeah i have a heavy lead foot also..i get in trubble by dad some times for it..that's why he said the ohv v6 would be good for me..cause he has seen me with his v8..lol

Back