• Register Today It's free!

New owner ideas

TOMATOS855

Reaction score
City, State
LA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford PIU
Hello i am the new owner of a 2014 ford piu and i would love to here what accessories and modifications you think are must haves

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
One of the things that many seem to want to do is to add the retail unit front console. Upgrading the seats has been another project.
Just browse through the threads in this sub-forum to get an idea of what is being discussed. Good luck.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
One of the things that many seem to want to do is to add the retail unit front console. Upgrading the seats has been another project.
Just browse through the threads in this sub-forum to get an idea of what is being discussed. Good luck.

Peter
thanks luckily my car came with carpet and back seats the main things i want are a oem center console and the trunk floor(its not there)

thanks luckily my car came with carpet and back seats the main things i want are a oem center console and the trunk floor(its not there)
I don't know if there actually is a "trunk floor". The cargo area floor is really comprised of the 3rd row seat backs. When you saud you have the back seats are you referring to the 2nd or 3rd-row seats?

Peter

P4020207a.jpg

I don't know if there actually is a "trunk floor". The cargo area floor is really comprised of the 3rd row seat backs. When you saud you have the back seats are you referring to the 2nd or 3rd-row seats?

Peter

View attachment 442805
IMG-5232.jpg

this is what the trunk space looks like now and i don't know if i need a floor or a 3rd row i believe a floor but idk

The 2011 -2019 5th Gen PIU had a removable "floor" in the cargo area. It was sometimes removed and custom equipment boxes were installed,

floor.jpg

Okay. After checking again, I think I've found it.

Before spending that kind of money, I would find out which wrecking yard(s) in your area gets cop cars, and check with them.

This is really not a high-interest item, so they are likely to be real happy to sell you one -- cheap -- rather than just leaving it in the FPIU when they send it to the crusher.

Back