New to forum

Danny A.

Reaction score
City, State
Kansas City, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Hello all!
Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself, my name is Danny and I just purchase a 2013 Explorer Limited. I'm not new to explorer though, I moved up. I had a 94 Eddie Bauer with a 3" lift, 31X10.50/15's and Warn manual lock outs. I had it for 17yrs and put it through the gauntlet! No way I was buying anything other than another Explorer! I love this 13 but definitely gonna have to get use to the complete difference between the 2. I would like some opinions on lighting though..... After a lot of research I'm wanting to install the Diode Dynamics Hid kit or the Sylvania XZE's, can I get some opinions on just those 2 options please?
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to this forum! LED lighting is more popular since it's more efficient, lasts longer, and dissipates less heat.
Thanks for the reply! I converted my Harley streetglide to hid and absolutely love it. I don't want to have to add any relays or load equalizers because the power draw is lighter so I don't get any errors.
Welcome to this forum! LED lighting is more popular since it's more efficient, lasts longer, and dissipates less heat.

Back