New to site

STrac4me

Reaction score
City, State
Bonneau, South Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac Limited
Hello all,
I have been a Sport Trac fan ever since I saw my first one, but never bought one. I finally picked up a '05 Sport Trac XLT and love it. I bought it for a great price and it only has 36K miles on it. I bought it to keep the miles off my '05 GT Mustang, but I drive my Sport Trac all the time now. I have been searching for forums and this one seems to be the spot. I look forward to thumbing through the fourm and picking up some great information...Cheers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum

Thanks Ryan....I have a 1967 GTA Mustang coupe. It was my first car and I just can't seem to part with it. Thanks for the welcome!

You have any pics of the Mustang I love to see the classics. What motor do you have in it, tranny, color? I have a 65 coupe that I did alot of work to and love the thing to death, but I cant afford to keep 2 cars on the road anymore so I have it up for sale.

You have any pics of the Mustang I love to see the classics. What motor do you have in it, tranny, color? I have a 65 coupe that I did alot of work to and love the thing to death, but I cant afford to keep 2 cars on the road anymore so I have it up for sale.

I have some pics but I will have to find them. The GTA had three option motors 1. 390 thunder bird special 2. 289 High Performance 3. 289 4bbl. #1 of course is the most collectible, but I have #3. The tranny is a C6 auto (hence GTA). The car is red with the black GTA stripe. Too bad about parting with the classic; maybe you will be able to hold on to it.

welcome

Welcome to Explorer Forum!1

Thanks for the welcome Guys....it looks like I can find a lot of good info here!

Back