• Register Today It's free!

New to the Explorer not to ford.

PHAT INTERCEPTOR

Reaction score
City, State
Lawrence
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer PIU
Picking up my 1st Explorer PIU this weekend. I've been in lust with the Explorer 5th gen since it's 2011 inception. I will be picking it up this Saturday a 2015 Ford explorer PIU with 80k miles. It was a government officials vehicle so it's not a restricted as the actual police vehicle but base as base gets nonetheless. I've already picked up led's for the head and fog lights, weather tech floor mats and ill be ordering the running boards and in channel rain guards this weekend. One of the very 1rst actually upgrades I need done is the radio setup because that 3" screen is lackluster at best.I do have a Acura TLS with tons of options so getting into this truck technology wise is a let down but I wanted a 5th gen for a while now and I get to put my own spin on this one. Thanks for having me and look forward to getting getting to know the community.

Resized_3819730316_964_557_Screenshot_20220915-200311_Facebook.jpeg

Picking up my 1st Explorer PIU this weekend. I've been in lust with the Explorer 5th gen since it's 2011 inception. I will be picking it up this Saturday a 2015 Ford explorer PIU with 80k miles. It was a government officials vehicle so it's not a restricted as the actual police vehicle but base as base gets nonetheless. I've already picked up led's for the head and fog lights, weather tech floor mats and ill be ordering the running boards and in channel rain guards this weekend. One of the very 1rst actually upgrades I need done is the radio setup because that 3" screen is lackluster at best.I do have a Acura TLS with tons of options so getting into this truck technology wise is a let down but I wanted a 5th gen for a while now and I get to put my own spin on this one. Thanks for having me and look forward to getting getting to know the community.

View attachment 434946
welcome to EF!

Welcome.

Back