• Register Today It's free!

newbie from Tallahassee Fl

302Exploder

Reaction score
City, State
Tally, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT
I just picked up a 97 5.0 XLT explorer. I've been enjoying it! Been thinking about what all I want to do to it.. I know I want to run a true dual flowmaster exhaust with turndowns behind the axle, saleen or roush rims, sport dropping, shocks, upper control arms (lowers already done) maybe swapping the cruise controls to plastic buttoned ones, deleting rear gate emblems, clear parking lights, and tint the windows.. Just have to make my mind up on how much I want my budget to be. Lol. about me- name's Jamie, live in Tally fl, and I gotta 10 month little girl and her mamma lol. Hope to learn a lot here! And yes, I do know how to use a "search" button! Hahaha I'm on www.TCCoA.com I have a 95 tbird that I customized, TONS of mods I done myself, Even put an 02 explorer 4.6 in it ;)

G'day Jamie:):thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I done a little work to the explorer since I posted here. I've swapped the gauges from an 01 or 02 sport, changed the plugs, front brake pads, replaced the stock 6x8s with infinitys, repaired the fog lamps and added new bulbs, and cleaned up the interior. It almost looks new inside. Who ever had it before me really took good care of it! :)

Back