Newbie Leaf spring help! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Newbie Leaf spring help!

:DWow i still have 8" of clearance above my 31" tires, and i didn't do any of that...... I have about 80 bucks total in my lift.

is that all....???? haha

nice bro.....I wish I only spent 80bux on my lift:(

any plans on lifting it any more..???

:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:DWow i still have 8" of clearance above my 31" tires, and i didn't do any of that...... I have about 80 bucks total in my lift.

You have about $80 in your total lift? I just put 31's on my 93 and want aout 2-3 inches more lift. Please tell me the best way. I still have a lot of clearance but it looks funny. Thanks

Yes indeed. next is the 3" spindle lift, with SOA, and then 3" body lift, that will be 6 more inches. then 35's, so that will be a couple more inches from the tires.

Yes indeed. next is the 3" spindle lift, with SOA, and then 3" body lift, that will be 6 more inches. then 35's, so that will be a couple more inches from the tires.

I was actually wondering what you did to get away with a lift so cheap and how much of a lift. I'm trying to be very economical with mine. Thanks

wow.....that's alot of work....

you plan on doing it all yourself...???

btw the SOA is about 5 to 6in.....becareful not to go too high back there.

I actually have a 2.5" TT...4" superlift...3" bodylift....SOA...and double AAL

and still sit an inch and half higher in the rear...

:salute:

Yeah that wont be a problem, i have all that worked out, by means of a custom spring pack, and shock relocation brackets. And yes everything i do, i do myself. I love tinkering on it. and all the looks it gets. To make a 4 door explorer cool. "Priceless"

Yeah that wont be a problem, i have all that worked out, by means of a custom spring pack, and shock relocation brackets. And yes everything i do, i do myself. I love tinkering on it. and all the looks it gets. To make a 4 door explorer cool. "Priceless"

custom spring pack??......what all did you put together with it....??

shock wont raise the rear.....

:thumbsup:

Ford F-150, cut length of springs, with beveled ends of course, and assembled pack, there is a write up on it here in the forums, great write up. i did the same thing, and if i need it higher, or lower, with a solid ride, no problem, i can pull it apart, and adjust it per my needs.

Back