Next wheelin trip? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Next wheelin trip?

We had a little change in plans... looks like I wont be able to show up untill sometime later saturday morning. I will be towing Andys 35' trailer with both rigs on it so I hope you guys can find room for me...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is anybody staying Sunday night as Monday is a Columbus day? It's a holliday for most, so since I won't be there til late Friday, I wanted to get at least two full days of trails.

Is anybody staying Sunday night as Monday is a Columbus day? It's a holliday for most, so since I won't be there til late Friday, I wanted to get at least two full days of trails.

I was about to ask who all is showing up Friday. I still have a vibration I'd like to find and fix before I tow the TT over the pass.

Still need to get and pack groceries and clothes too.

The pattern looks good on the rear gears.

Attachments

• IMG_2487-1.jpg
    IMG_2487-1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 227

I will be showing up Friday

OK, so we have;
Phil - arriving Friday afternoon
JR - arriving Friday evening?
Kevin - Arriving Friday night

Ben and Andy - arriving Staurday morning
Forest - ?
Chris - ?

Jon Davis - arriving ? maybe Friday night
Rick - arriving Saturday - day trip
Dwight - arriving Saturday - day trip

anyone else???????

Turning much colder over the weekend...

An early season arctic cold front will drop south from canada on friday ushering in much colder air across the region through the weekend. Weekend high temperatures will only reach into in the 40s and lower 50s. Overnight low temperatures will drop into the teens and 20s resulting in a hard freeze even in the columbia basin starting friday night. Those planning outdoor activities this weekend should prepare for the unseasonably cold temperatures

wish i could go...

Chris and Forrest were planing on heading over after work on friday. Andy's flight lands early saturday morning and he is going to drive from seatac and meet up with us at camp in the morning.

Hope our late start wont cut into anyones wheelin time. Leave a note and some directions or a CB chanle that we can get a hold of everyone on if you guys leave before we show up.

How about CB channel 7, with 14 as a back up. I should be there before 11 pm tomorrow.

Signs, signs, everywhere a sign

blocking up the scenery blowing my mind, do this, don't do that, CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGN?

Here's what to look for.:p:

Attachments

• signs.jpg
    signs.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 239

Phil, are we planning somewhere on the 1913 again? Can you keep an ear out for me on CB channel 7. See you tonight.

I'll try not to go that far up or that far off the main road.

I know Joe and Ben want to run UP the Kaner trail and would like to minimize pavement travel. Kaner starts as the 1901 and the road numbers get bigger the further you go.

If I can't find a place near the 1902 rd, I'll look up on the 1906, that's 2/3rds as far up as last time and close to the All Wheelers camp. (good guys)

Here are a couple locations I'm thinking about;

47.015741 x 121.137781

47.061858 x 121.225193

47.059142 x 121.222065

Here are a couple locations I'm thinking about;

47.015741 x 121.137781

47.061858 x 121.225193

47.059142 x 121.222065

GPS location one is good, but I think two and three are a little off. Worst case I'll unload the explorer and do some scouting.

GPS location one is good, but I think two and three are a little off. Worst case I'll unload the explorer and do some scouting.

You found it anyway.

I hope you picked up the signs:p:

Back