Ocala Update

FMExplorer

the original tramp
Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer EB
July 9th it is! JYoung, myself and some of our friends will be out to Ocala to play for the day. Anyone else that wants to join, please do so! I wasn't too sure of this place - Florida basically being flat and all :). My impressions changed after finding out the past 7 Hummer Challenge Triathalons were held there. Here is a pic from one of the 1999 Hummer runs. I also put the link on my site. Makes me wonder if we should have a wrecker on hand!
Dead Link Removed

Is this how Rick broke his frame:D??

JonM

BUMMER!

Go figure...
I came down with the nasty flu and ear infection and wasn't able to make the Ocala run. Will be on vacation so I will try to hit it the beginning of August...

Jon

Ocala run?

i mihgt be interested in going to the ocala forest. have you been there before ? i have family in the panhandle are so im there a bit but im in Tn. but id like to go to ocala and do a run i just got back from Arkansas and went a few trails there got the chance to do some mountains so that was cool. went up a few 4 wheeler trails wich gave me mutiple pin striping down both sides of my truck. ha ha
gonna play your gonna pay! let us know about Ocala

Back