• Register Today It's free!

Ocotillio Wells and Pismo Beach

Hbrichman

Reaction score
City, State
Huntington Beach CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Limited AWD
Hello all, some buddies of mine are planning on heading up to Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach to have a good day in the sand in afew weeks. We don't have a date set yet but if anybody is interested to join, your more than welcome. It will be on a weekend. Also, we might go out to Ocotillio Wells also in a few weeks and do some exploring out there. This would also be on a weekend. If anybody is interested in bringing their Ex or any other truck along to either one and meet up your more than welcome! Let me know!

Hello all, some buddies of mine are planning on heading up to Oceano Dunes in Pismo Beach to have a good day in the sand in afew weeks. We don't have a date set yet but if anybody is interested to join, your more than welcome. It will be on a weekend. Also, we might go out to Ocotillio Wells also in a few weeks and do some exploring out there. This would also be on a weekend. If anybody is interested in bringing their Ex or any other truck along to either one and meet up your more than welcome! Let me know!

Let me know what days I might be interested, thanks

Will do. We should be heading out towards the end of this month, or beggining of next. But of course when we finalize the dates I will let you know. Anybody else interested in either location?!

Back