Official Introduction | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official Introduction

...what..:eek: the ranger is for sale???? :eek:...post it in the for sale section here as a feeler just maybe for sale...:scratch:

...btw, i was thinking about you and the new san diego pilot as they were running ads on the radio this morning for helicopter pilot training, pay for school afterwards and guaranteed job starting 50k-100k...:D

Huh... I wouldn't believe everything you hear like that. A lot of companies start like that, take all your money up front and go bankrupt without notice, after paying themselves from the company so that you are stuck with the loans. Anyway...
Yes the Ranger is for sale, but I haven't posted it anywhere or really announced it. I'm taking the wheels and tires from the Ranger and swapping something else on it. I hate to do that but I really like those wheels and they were kind of spendy, and the tires hardly show any wear. So I'm looking for nice used (or inexpensive new) wheels, and used tires with good tread.
The ranger is all cleaned out on the interior, need to get it washed and cleaned up under the hood. Once I find wheels and tires for it, it's up for sale.
So is my bike :(
Just no time for it right now with work

Back