Old SEMA Sport Trac Pictures

John_Rock

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sexy Sport Trac 4x4
Tonight I was going through and old harddrive looking at pictures and I came across a bunch of pictures of Sport Tracs at SEMA. They are either from the 2000 or 2001 SEMA show.

Maybe some of you have seen them before, but maybe not. Anyways, I decided to upload them to my photogallery here on EF. So here are some of them.

sptrack_baja.jpg

sptrac_xsv.jpg

sptrac_oru.jpg

sptrac_linex.jpg

sptrac_bush_side.jpg

p0002048.jpg

p0001935.jpg

p0001933.jpg

p0001870.jpg

p0001864.jpg

There are a few pictures that I left out. You can see them all at this link:
http://www.explorerforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3664&ppuser=4107

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just wanted to say thanks for posting those. I really like looking at SEMA pictures, especially of ST's.

Looks like the ST was the vehicle of choice when those photo's were taken

A special thanks for...

The very first pic, all the way to the left in hippie boots... :D

Nice. :thumbsup:

Its funny how a vehicle is totally the choice of all the builders at SEMA. I saw the KJ and FJ crusier blow it up at last years show, I heard the Chrysler 300 and Magnum were like that the year they came out as well.

In the first pic is that bumber guard custom or store bought?

it doesnt look custom since two or three of the other trucks have the same one.....looks good too

i take that back, they just look really similar

i take that back, they just look really similar

Yea, the third and fourth pic look the same but it looks like you gotta saw of the bottom of the bumber for it to fit, maybe on down the road but not right now.

it looks like you do but i dont know that its a cutting thing, i think that part is a separate piece...

didnt johnstone do the same thing

Not from Sema but here is a pic of a 2000 sport trac that Ford brought to Truckhaven in 2000 doing what it should be doing.. wheeling :)
I think the guy with the camera is one of the guys from Four Wheeler Magazine.

~Mark

Attachments

• small-sport-track-tire.jpg
    small-sport-track-tire.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,069

Not from Sema but here is a pic of a 2000 sport trac that Ford brought to Truckhaven in 2000 doing what it should be doing.. wheeling :)
I think the guy with the camera is one of the guys from Four Wheeler Magazine.

~Mark
I love seeing the dirt flowing down from that Sport Trac. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sptrac_oru.jpg

This truck belonged to a guy that worked at Off Road Unlimited(it was his wife's truck). The bumper was probably custom built by ORU or some other Cali company that ORU deals with.

The Line-X truck below was probably customized by ORU, hence they had the same pre-runner bumper.

sptrac_linex.jpg

From the looks of it, the pre-runner bumper replaces the factory reinforcement bar behind the plastic front cover.

On my truck I only have a little bit left of the original reinforcement bar. I call it reinforcement bar because I am always getting corrected to say that by my friend that is an auto insurance adjuster. :D

Back