One day EBay coupon codes (don't delay)! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

One day EBay coupon codes (don't delay)!

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PSAVETODAY 15% off coupons expires 7PM pacific time tonight. It only works with the app on a smartphone, and not on a desktop or a laptop computer..
That was an odd time to end the promotion. I got back to my computer about 10:30 last night, and did the app download thing finally. I knew the code would likely not work, but I wanted to see how the phone app works. I wasn't thrilled, it has no connection to the existing eBay account information or the "My eBay." So I had to search from scratch just to find the items I have in my cart all the time. Maybe next time I'll be ready, and the deadline might be later.

Thanks BrooklynBay for the heads up, but I missed this good discount. They didn't send me an email notice about this one until 3:30 pm with it only being valid until 10 pm Eastern my time. I use the EBay app all the time, but their EBay notice was too quick by design. Apparently they did not want people to really take advance of the discount.

Back