Oops, Explorer swimming. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Oops, Explorer swimming.

Title speaks for itself. Only permantent damage so far is a dent in the driver side door and I think I shorted my tranny temp gauge. Power everything is working properly, tranny shifted weird coming to a stop all the way home, but should be fine. You can see in the pics the water line on the back of the hatch area. That line crossed my open window when I went through the deep part, I definitley got wet. There is a vid but I don't know how to post them. I'll email if people are interested.

Byrd
1303oopsii.jpg

1303oops.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have AIM? That would probably be the easiest way to send it...

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

How many megs is this video?

Video is 4.1M.

Apparently I can't send it over email. I have IM, jcbyrd24 if anyone wants to try to host it.

Here you go guys. That was some deep water.

Click Here to see video. You might have to right click and then choose save target as.

Ha that video is just awesome!

OMG now thats a puddle ;)

ok so where is the video of you getting pulled out??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You have some serious cojones to try that! When you finally threw in the towel, was there some colorful language? :)

I actually do have a 13 minute video of everything, but its 131 MB.

Oh dear lord, you are crazy!:eek: I was rootin' for you the whole way, you almost made it!

Sorry, don't have Kazaa. I can IM it though, takes about 15 minutes with a good connections, it just shows the extraction.

I saw it, and loved the commentary, this should definately win video of the year

I'd like to see the extraction too... I can host a 10mb clip if you want. actually I could host 3 or 4 10mb clips... let me know.

I actually already deleted the full DV file because they're huge so I can't edit it anymore without recapturing the whole thing. I will IM it though.

big brass balls

Back