Rear defrost switch - $10
2cep66t.jpg

Rear wiper blade switch - $10
i69frm.jpg

LUK throwout bearing - $30
333a44o.jpg

Steering column - $50
1268jk9.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tail light covers? Would those work on a second gen?

Tail light lenses. I don't think they will fit a 2nd gen without some modifications. They are more squared than the 2nd gen tail light lenses. You'd probably have to cut the body for them to fit. I guess you're referring to tail light guards though, which I don't have.

Tail light lenses. I don't think they will fit a 2nd gen without some modifications. They are more squared than the 2nd gen tail light lenses. You'd probably have to cut the body for them to fit. I guess you're referring to tail light guards though, which I don't have.

Ah, you put covers, so I assumed they were those metal/plastic covers that people put on top of the lights.

How much for the lift kit and rear axle? im over in new jersey but we can work something out. let me know what type and gimme a shout back please! also could use the glove box door and the arm rest hinge off center console. let me know brotha

What kind of transmission was in this truck?

Benjam

I'll take the wiring harness for the transmission if you still have it. Located in WI.

Benjam :D

Sorry I will be swapping the transmission into my own truck.

Selling the Driver Outside mirror by chance ?.

Yes the mirrors are for sale. Pm me if you want to work something out.

I need a vapor canister. I may need a gas tank.

I may even be interested in the motor.

There may be a few other things that I am intersted in.

I can sell the vapor canister and gas tank for $60 if you come pick it up.

I'd be interested in the spring coils and drop pittman arm for the lift if you still got 'em... :D

Will send you a PM about the Driver mirror after I get paid and we can go from there , Thanks ! .

Will send you a PM about the Driver mirror after I get paid and we can go from there , Thanks ! .
Cool
do you have the 90 amp alternator or the 130 amp? if the 130 i might be interested.. also what type of 2" spacers?

I believe it's the 90 amp, but I'd have to check. 2" coil spacers.

My check has not made its way to me yet , so I will have to hold off until I get paid .

That's fine.

Front lift and rear axle are pending to someone.

The front end is for sale (fenders, grille, headlights) as well as seat belts, roof rack, rear seats, door handles, interior lights and switches, windows regulators & motors, leaf springs, shackles, driveshaft, braided steel brake lines, etc.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What kinda shape is the drivers side headlight in? And is it the black or chrome trim?

Back