Photo of 16-19 PIU under front bumper? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photo of 16-19 PIU under front bumper?

Cody5.0

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Base
Could someone with a 16-19 PIU snap a few pictures of the valance/air dam under the front bumper? Trying to see what I all need to grab to delete the low hanger off my 2018.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Could someone with a 16-19 PIU snap a few pictures of the valance/air dam under the front bumper? Trying to see what I all need to grab to delete the low hanger off my 2018.

Thanks
4ysawu9.jpg

Best I have

Thanks
Since you have a retail Explorer, why not post the question about removing/trimming that valance in the link I provided in your other post. Here is one post on one that was trimmed and created more clearance. Removing or Trimming Front Air Deflector / Dam This diagram should give you an idea of what to expect (site also linked in the post). Bumper & Components - Front for 2018 Ford Explorer | Auto Nation Ford White Bear La

Peter

Don't want to trim anything I just want to delete it all together and add in the PIU pieces.

The Ford diagrams show pieces but not where they go or how they attach.

Don't want to trim anything I just want to delete it all together and add in the PIU pieces.

The Ford diagrams show pieces but not where they go or how they attach.
According to the diagrams, the retail and PIU use the same parts and the same bolts.

Peter

Back