pictures of 31's on a 97 explorer with no lift | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pictures of 31's on a 97 explorer with no lift

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey thanx man thats the exact way i want to make my explorer but money is kinda tight right now.

come on people post up some pix lol

XplorerKid said:
You'll find out what it looks like tommorow, and ill post some pics up.....

:rolleyes: :smoke:

Hey Kid you gettin rock crawlers? Sweet. Me too. Just have 2 get my freakin' paycheck so I can order them. Later.
EDIT: I just figured out that you might have meant that he was getting his rock crawlers tomorrow and would find out what it looks like. Either way it's sweet. Anyway, later. Oh yeah, make sure you post them pics. :D

j602 said:
Hey Kid you gettin rock crawlers? Sweet. Me too. Just have 2 get my freakin' paycheck so I can order them. Later.
No im not, He got some with 31" M/T Baja Claws, He also just moved liek 5 mins from my house, so ill be puttign them on his truck for him tommorow

LOL, I just posted my edit the same time you replied. Sweet. Hope it comes out lookin good. Later.

Screw this guy! :fire:

"supposedly" he moved to the same city i did, He gave me the descriptiuon of his explorer, ive been keeping an eye out, also he told me where he "supposedly" Moved to. I havent seen an Ex there that matches his description, only some POS 1st gen. I even talked to him on the Phone when he was "supposedly" heading to move. Yet this has been prolly 3 or 4 weeks, i havent heard anything, he has my address, directiosn to my house fro mwhere he "supposedly" moved to, and My Cell Phoen number. Havent heard Jack.

I'll retract all my statesments once i meet this dude but till than, i say hes so full of crap!! :rolleyes:

Back