• Register Today It's free!

Pioneer system in my ST

House97

Reaction score
City, State
St.Louis Mo
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 SportTrac
I have the single disc Pioneer cd player in our 01 ST..I know Ive seen a 6 disc headunit in a friends ranger, will this headunit work in my ST?

I have the sub/amp in the ST and didnt know if this would work for me..Figured someone on here would know and I think i can find one on Ebay if so, would just like to have the 6 disc..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have the 6 disc sitting at my parents house in iowa, took it out of my 03 sport about a week after i got it. if you were really interested i could look into it. i'm sure it would work in your ST, but the wires from the harness might need to be spliced or something because if i remember correctly i had to cut the wires to remove it. not a biggie though would be an easy fix. mine had the sub and all that as well.........

please let me know, appreciate it..Im sure I can find something about the wirnig..Found several on Ebay but wasnt sure which ones would work..

Some of the 6CD changers do not have a sub port--for those models that did not have the premium (amp/sub) audio.

i'll have my mom take a pic of it and the back of it an email it to me... i can have you take a look-see and see what you think.

Back