Pismo Dune Meet Jan.30th | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Dune Meet Jan.30th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmmmm camp friday and saturday? sounds like a plan to me, but if i'm gonna be campin by myself on friday night i might as well just drive up saturday morning and camp saturday night and drive home sunday......is that gonna be the new plan?

wuss...:D

I would totally camp with ya friday night bro, but fridays are payday 4 me, so it might be better to wait around 4 my check b4 heading outta town...plus traffic will be real shotty friday evening unless its late. So saturday it is!!

:D
haha yeh.. saturday sounds good.. i work friday night so yeh, but saturday is what i thought i planned the trip for? The headline says 30th, and i thought that was a saturday. oh well but yeh, its saturday the official meet shall be...

ok so the official list of people going is:

-white96x
-clarkkent
-josh s.
-bransfreestlye

is this correct? I forget and am far to lazy to read back.

Is anybody bringin bikes or quads??

Originally posted by Josh S.
ok so the official list of people going is:

-white96x
-clarkkent
-josh s.
-bransfreestlye

is this correct?

......to a certain extent. i just got hired at a new job, so i am not sure if i am going to be able to go, i didn't really even think about the meet 'til after my interview and what not....i will try my best to make it, but as for now, it doesn't look very promising....sorry guyz.

I'll be coming too, i'll meet up with you guys on saturday.

aww wut white96x.. and it was ur idea.. that sucks man... it might be the last time u'll catch a glimpse of my mounty seeing any dirt either forever or for awhile.. Im thinking about selling it and getting a BMW sedan.

Originally posted by clarkkent
aww wut white96x.. and it was ur idea.. that sucks man... it might be the last time u'll catch a glimpse of my mounty seeing any dirt either forever or for awhile.. Im thinking about selling it and getting a BMW sedan.

PUNK! well like i said, i just took a new job, so i would be kinda out of line to request any days off, but i will see what i can do...until i hear otherwise, i'm most likely out. sorry!

sheeit...well I'll be honest and admit I have to go to some sort of winter formal with this hotass chick.:D

A few of my buddies are planning on going up thursday afternoon, screwing around on friday, then returning in the evening. I might do this because I'm tired of working my job...Plus I don't even know if I will having my mutherf#$%ing shackles done in time. Ordered my deavers yesterday so I don't really feel like paying out the a$$ for new shackles. anyways, thats my deal:(

I'm not gonna make it. Bent my tie-rod at Truckhaven last weekend, so now I get to redo and beef up my steering.

MAN.....this sucks, three of us aren't making it....like i said if i go it will most likely be a last minute decision b/c of this new job and all....sorry to hear about your tie rod too Jefe....but from your pics it looks like it was worth the trouble!

so that makes.. just me
white96x u might not go and bransfreestyle is a dunno.

Im headin up there thursday night with my camburg built 2wd and my brothers 4x4 explorer. its my first run with the explorer guys

prerundxplorer-your explorer sucks!!! LOL watsup AUSTIN!!!! hopefully I'll be going out if I can get my dang shackles done in time...BTW, you gotta post more man! I got like 1001 posts now bro!!!:D hopefully c u there!

hey prerundxplorer, you got pics of ur truck?

Originally posted by prerundxplorer
did you get the deavers in?

nah dude, didn't get them in yet, still gotta pick them up. They should be done by tomorrow so if I have time between work and preparing for our show at night, then I'll go snag them. I'm still working on the shackles too, and its a major PITA! I ditched my design cuz it was gonna be way weak, and I'm basically ripping off yours. Should be good though.

Here's a pic of his X, not bad :)

Attachments

• p1130055.jpg
    p1130055.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 101

cool.. wut does it have in it? how much travel?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey arvin go to www.rebel4x4.net and click the members section, i think his truck is like the third guy down, it lists his mods...later

Back