plenum/upper intake help... please. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

plenum/upper intake help... please.

Think really hard there are a few markings on both sides of that lower. Visualize when you were cleaning it,taking it off. Think real hard and I bet it'll hit you. As long as the top lines up though don't guess it matters.
i think i have it on right, it all lines up, i dont notice any leaks or anything. and the most important, the truck acts/drives/idles fine.

and as far as i could tell the upper & lower do line up both ways. but i will be taking a second And thrid look tonight probably (just for piece of mind)

the only thing that made me wonder is there is a little section of the bottom runner that didnt look right to me. its a little hard for me to explain. i will snap a few pics and post 'em in here later on today.

none of that has anything to do with the lower "runners". that all goes to the plenum.

thats what i was thinking as well. since there is nothing to the lower section except some gaskets, they had me thinking there though.

thanks again guys. :cool:

Very good.

Back