Polaris ATV whoops | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Polaris ATV whoops

PICT1407.jpg

Not much of a whoops, but I thought the photo was cool. I was riding down a hill and had a 50 pound bag of feed on the front when I hit a rut and the damn thing thru me off. I turned around to make sure that big heavy 700 wasn't tumbling behind me. To my surprise there it was balanced in the air with the back tire about 2 feet in the air.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

atleast you are ok. that ATV might have hurt if it rolled with you lol.

good thing it stopped and you didnt get squished! cool pic too

That's a pretty sweet ATV.

The angle doesn't look that extreme until you realize that the picture's crooked. Tilt your head until the trees are growing upright, and it seems a lot more extreme. :)

I still can't believe that little dip tossed you though! :p

Neat pic though. ;)

-Joe

gijoecam said:
The angle doesn't look that extreme until you realize that the picture's crooked. Tilt your head until the trees are growing upright, and it seems a lot more extreme. :)

I still can't believe that little dip tossed you though! :p

Neat pic though. ;)

-Joe

I was wondering why It did not look as extreme as it actually was, thanks for picking that out. If I was holding on with both hands it would not have done it. But it was hunting season last fall you can see by the lack of foilage on the trees. And I had my rifle in the other hand in case Bambie's dad came out. It should have been in my scabbard that mounts in that loop that you see in the back. But it was in my Ex. I also use the scabbard to transport the gun when driving. Just to lazy to put on ATV. I was lucky it did not damage the Leopuld scope. This fall, no pun intended, it will be on ATV. By the way I did get a 130 class buck later that day. That is not big for some areas, but for a WV mountain deer not bad.

Hey, I just tilted computer screen, your right. LOL

Back