Possible Disney OK run | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Possible Disney OK run

Looks like a couple guys are going on the week of 22nd of march (spring break)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well it looks like my buds are going 24th of march on out throught the weekend - during their kids spring break. 2 Exploders, and a Rubi.

Finaces will dictate if I can go and it might just be for the weekend.

They are planning on getting one of the several campers at Hogans for $60 a night and splitting the cost. (just because it might be chilly).

Anyone else interested in that timeframe?

Well it looks like I can go!! Wifey caved in. Anyone else in? Travel out on March 24th- Wheel the 25th 26th and come home on the 27th. Anyone else is welcome.

I am really starting to think about it, depends on what my finances are looking like in March.

Im going to see how this shapes up, I might be in for this date as well. I want to go there sometime this year so this may work out...

I might be able to make it ill bring the SD up there and some 4wheelers since i have no trail rig lol
There where a few atv's out there last year when I went -- and luckily both campgrounds are where you don't have to drive a leagal road to get to the trails.

Just looked up the days for my spring break and their the week before, so if I can make it, it wouldn't be till Friday night, and the rest of the weekend.

Im a maybe, depending on the day, and depending on when I can take vacation time. Unless its a saturday, then i can prolly make it. That's only maybe a 2.5 hour drive for me. I don't have a rig, but wouldn't mind riding with someone:D

And I can report it on the podcast, LOL

Hey Nice: I will probably have an open seat :) Looks like 2 exploers a rubi and a cherokee in the group staying with me.

Yellow: Anytime the more the merrier-- we'll be leaving Sunday am though-- maybe pose for a pic or two :)

Well I am still in for the 24th through the 27th. Have to piece my rig back together after misshaps at frostbite...

Thinking of checking out D-Day orv while I am there-- its only 50 miles away.

Well truck is all fixed and I am heading out tomorrow morning. Going to be @ Hogans #2 trailer till Sunday Morning. Anyone wishing to come is more then welcome!! Looks like 3 Explorers, 2 Rubicons, and a couple of Cherokees! Should be a great time!!

HAD AN AWSOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Weather was perfect-- campin was great-- trails were not to muddy not to dry. Rocks were just hard enough he he he! It was fabulous!

A totally great weekend. My only mishap was diving into the river and having my explorer emblem on the rear cover below 3 inches or so of water--- a little deper then I thought :). Great time-- and I ALMOST went everywhere the jeepies did-- 2 places I didn't go- but neither did some of the others.

Didn't it rain and temps in the 30's out there? Brrrr!

Did you happen to take any pictures of the trails? I really wanna go, and wouldn't mind some pics of the place :)

Didn't it rain and temps in the 30's out there? Brrrr!

Did you happen to take any pictures of the trails? I really wanna go, and wouldn't mind some pics of the place :)

What he said we need pics, still hoping to make it out there sometime this summer.

DIdn't rain misted a little. Had a nice warm camper (rented but nice) and nice warm truck cab the whole time. It was only in the 40's at night and 45-50's during the day. It was perfect ! I have about 200 pics on my facebook page (chad woerner) had a great time. will probably go back again this year. I'll try and post a link to it.

I think me and some buddies will be heading down late june or early july not sure yet, if anyone is interested i'll post up more info later.

I probably would be :)

I'd like to go also! 24th of june or the 8th of july! Joshua gose to his baby sitter every other weekend. We can tell her to kiss off on her weekends if we have to as lon as I can tell her we've been planning it for some time.

So let me know cuss I want to go,need to save up the cash also!!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I Highly recomend staying at hogans in his new ex-FEMA trailers! 6 $60 a night we crambed 3 adults and 4 kids and didn't kill anybody :)

Back