• Register Today It's free!

Problems with my Explorer.

CarrollGuy10

Reaction score
City, State
Kaukauna, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer
I have a couple of problems with my 1993 Ford Explorer. I am new to this site so I don't exactly know how to use it. My first problem is the passenger side door does not close. It appears that it sags down. Also I am having problems with my 4x4. My switch in the truck does not light up at all and also it appears that it is not engaging. Another problem that I am having is with the rear hatch. First off the back hatch does not latch on the drivers side. The bolt was missing so i replaced the bolt yet it still didn't solve my problem. Also my back hatch does not lock at all. Thanks for your help.

welcome carroll

Hi and welcome CarrollGuy10,
Your first two issues are very common, look at the stickys at the top of the "Stock 1991-1994" forum or do a search.
The people on this site have been posting questions, issues and resolutions for over 10 years and there is a tremendous wealth of information if you just take the time to look. We look forward to helping you solve your problems with your X, after you've taken the time to look over this site and the information right at hand.

Back