Pulled the trigger

2020FordRaptor

Reaction score
City, State
Reno, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Raptor
Hello everyone:

I pulled the trigger. This will be our second ST (first one was a company car in Rapid Red). Had been drooling over every ST that drove by, and found this one at the dealer with everything we wanted (except for multicontour seats) and had to pull the trigger. We were under contract for a Expedition Stealth but the dealer dropped the ball, so ended up more happy with an ST. It is an Star White, 401A, Premium Tech (w/o multicontour seats), moonroof, and ST Street Pack. It had only 5 miles when we picked it up, and already have 50 miles since Sunday. Man do I miss the, "Oh shoot that's kind of fast" feeling. Still trying to like the roof rail delete and I can say it's growing on me little by little. Very happy they got rid of that stupid center console and happy that we still have rear controls in this one.

Future Mods are All-weather floor mats, blacked out emblems and lug nuts, light up ST symbol and Ford Performance tune and are going to definitely happen. Really want to get Thermal R&D exhaust, and still deciding if I want lowering springs (still don't know if it's worth it).

Already tinted the windows and have a full front end PPF booked for Friday.

One problem already, is that the left headlight is fogging up. We've had really harsh weather in Northern Nevada (we got 18 IN. of snow) so that probably affected something when it was sitting on the lot.

I'm extremely excited about having an ST and can't wait for more years to come!
20230109_135117.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking Explorer.

welcome, looks great!

Nice truck! Congratulations

Back