Racing X bodykit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Racing X bodykit

I'm looking to get a bodykit for my '94 4-door explorer, the only thing is I can't find any racing style kits and that is wat I'm interested in. If anyone has any sites that have kits please let me kno

I don't wanna sell my X but if i can't make if look faster and run faster I will put money into it so please help me out some

Dead Link Removed

This is the stillen kit. Its pretty ugly if you ask me, but its the only thing out there now. You can always go custom, but that can cost some $. Or you can try swapping out parts, if you have an XLT, put a limited valance on it, or paint your parts or something. Personally I like Andy's truck. Its pretty much just the rims and paint and tint, no body kit... but it lokos great. Thats all Ive got... hope it helps...

Andy Truck
200545_1_full.jpg

or his website at Andys Website
--bryan

Try the search button, a lot of people have asked before...But pretty much, like Bryan said, it's only stillen or custom...

Thanx for the help guys, I've seen that kit and agree it's ugly...I was thinking about a 3 inch drop, running boards, grill gaurd, taillight gaurds, and wheel wells to give it that lower fast look. I guess I'll have to look into that

yeah, a drop with match painted running boards would look nice. if you have 2 wheel drive you can put on some cobra r's. a billet grille might look nice too. I think that stillen kit looks good except for the grille. If you are going for the street/race look, personally I would stay away from a grille guard and tail light guards.

Back