radio stuck in headphone! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

radio stuck in headphone!

Nope just got the new rear control put it in and didn't fix a thing. Damn it! Could the amp cause this problem gunna try disconnecting the harness. Hopefully that gives me something. Where is the amo located?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope disconnected the harness still no sound. Does this mean it's the amp then?

And when head phones are plugged in the is a soft static and I hear a beep when the buttons are pushed. Same goes for both Jacks.

How hard is the amp to replac?

Just curious as to exactly where you disconnected the harness. I'm talking about the one in the center console under the heater control knobs where the center console meets the front dash board.

The big square plug with the bolt that holds it on.

guess im just going to replace the amp really hope that fixes it. other wise im just gunna have to hard wire this.

anyone know what amp ill need? the premium sound w/o sub.

That's was going to be my next step found one on ebay for 20 bucks. Thanks for the info on the harness, if the new rear from eBay doesn't solve it then I'll do that.
Did you ever figure out the problem? I'm having the same issue with my 2006 expedition

That's was going to be my next step found one on ebay for 20 bucks. Thanks for the info on the harness, if the new rear from eBay doesn't solve it then I'll do that.
Did you ever figure out the problem? I'm going through the same thing

Back