Ramsey National Off-Road Event | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ramsey National Off-Road Event

Cheap places to stay? Yeah my big ass college house with a ton of couches. Go to the lifting the fridge thread if anyone wants to come to LaCrosse so this board stays orientated to the Ramsey event. Riff can maybe even get you my K&N filter:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ramsey Event

Looks familiar...............just like it did on the trail....... some guys don't pay attention and mumble about who knows what on their CB instead of listening....... lol

to put this back on track:

Ramsey National Off-Road Event will take place in Attica, IN on October 5-7, 2001.

So far these guys have commited to this event:

Dre
Commocozy
SplashMan
Riffman
cableguy
Scott Barrett

I can safely add:
Kampy
2001Sport

to the list even without asking so correct me if I'm wrong here.

Let me know who else would like to be there, who sent their registration and which motel/hotel we're using.

Thank you for your patience.

I will commit when I know that my swap is successful.....so, early august, I will be doing some top secret testing, and then I will decide whether or not to go.....But more likely than not, I'll say yes. But only time money, and the swap will tell......
Pete

Did anything change since our last post??? any other guys coming? perhaps someone from the west????? south?????

so far turnout should be OK. I'll have my friend in his LR Disco going too....

see you all there?

I just got myself engaged and the ring set me back a bit, but I will still be attending.
(without the lockers and gears of course)
I will let you know when I sign up!!

Well Shi% LEGGO CONGRATS!!!!!! If i go i will most likely not have the X.

heck leggo........ congrats!! you're getting close to where I'm at right now.... (I can tell you a bit about it after 12 years of marriage).

Austin??? what happened? you can always ride with me you know...

motel? we'll figure something out later on.

Later,

DRe-

My truck hates me!

My speed sensors are all shot from mud, along with ABS sensors and front bearing thingy (this is about 250-350 in parts) my transfer case shift motor is shot this is about 350 and of course the dealer is the only one who has it.

Thanks for the offer to ride dre, but my G/F was going to come with me on this trip. If I get this 79 K5 that I am looking at I may make it!

The K5 rocks is has a 400 under the hood, 400-turbo tranny. No rust! Ugly as hell and it has GM 12 bolts at both end for axles. No idea what gears yet! The guy is selling it for 2000.00 and since my X cost so much to fix (it took all my play money) I have to try to get a loan, but since I have no collateral I am stuck. So I have to find other means.

I've been there.......... when it rains, it pours!!...
I was running a bit short on money lately and when I thought I made it through........ my almost new hardwood floor in my kitchen buckled??????!!!!!!! from leaking refrigerator water line.
looks like spending some more money is imminent.... and I thought I can buy a few new toys for my truck......

later??

good luck on the "new"? rig

Fear not Andre,
I will be stopping by your place with some cold cash to pick up the lift today. Looks like I should bring a lil extra cash to maybe pick up some extra goodies since you are shortchanged right now.:D I will email you my cell phone number if you want to call me,Dont want Punks like Austin calling me all afternoon I am meeting Brian at some point before your place probably about 5:30 or 6.

It's a chevy...and it rocks? Isn't that like an oxymoron? Uh, well.....Got the motor back today....is half together now....I just am slowly pickin away at gettin it re assembled....so my hopes are high :D
Pete

Back