Ramsey National Offroad Challenge Series | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ramsey National Offroad Challenge Series

CBoug76

Elite Explorer ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Dracut, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Sport
Guys,
I got this in an e-mail today.
Chris

Ramsey National Offroad Challenge Series

The NEW Ramsey National Offroad Challenge Series consists of a
competition and trail ride event all in one. The challenge series is made up
of three events located in the United States.

To find out more about the NEW Ramsey National Offroad Challenge
Series, please visit our website at http://www.ramsey.com. Or, visit the Offroad
Challenge page directly at
Dead Link Removed

Sincerely,

Ron Vanderslice
Manager Product Marketing
Ramsey Winch Company

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got that same e-mail just a few minutes ago! There is not really a place near me that they will be holding it at.

One location is Attica the others I don't remember. Click on the direct link that CBoug posted.

I just got the email today. That is weird...I wonder how they got my email address? o'well, It looks like a ton of fun.

When you buy off road parts, you most likely give them your name and e-mail address. They sell that stuff. Another thing might be that since I have Ramsey winch on my rig and registered that winch about a month ago, they have my e-mail address too. I got the same e-mail and still haven't checked out the details. Someone mentioned Attica, if they have something up in Attica I'm in!

I'll check with them,

See Ya!

So far it looks like this can either be a "Competition" or "Trail Rides" event. It all depends on which one you'd like to take. Competition is limited to 50 well modified rigs that will have to participate in all three events to earn points toward championship. $150.00 per truck/driver plus $68.00 for spotter. What i'm interested in is the "Trail Rides" event that is open to 150 vehicles and costs the same as the "Superlift event" $68.00 per adult, $35.00 per child. Attica event will take place at Badlands Off-Road Park in Attica, Indiana on October 5-7, 2001. What do you guys think about this event? Anybody ready to participate?????

I would sign up........... this could be a great chance to close off the season.

See Ya!

Back