• Register Today It's free!

Recently ordered a 2013 Sport!

vteckiller2000

Reaction score
City, State
Iowa City
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Hey y'all, just wondering if I could keep up to date here on my order for my EX Sport. I'm trading in my 2012 F150 Ecoboost for something a little more fun and which can fit in the garage!!

Cheers!
:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey man, I too just ordered a new Sport for the family hauler.

Hey man, I too just ordered a new Sport for the family hauler.

Nice! I figured if I am already getting the SUV so the other half can use it when it is foul out, I may as well get the one with the third row for later on... No kids yet, but it's nice to know I am ready to transport them around fastly. ;)

Hey gang!

I know I've been in touch with you via PM, but just for anyone else who reads this thread: I can track production and delivery for any of you folks who have placed an order. Just send me a PM with your order number/dealer name and we'll get started!

Crystal

Nice! I figured if I am already getting the SUV so the other half can use it when it is foul out, I may as well get the one with the third row for later on... No kids yet, but it's nice to know I am ready to transport them around fastly. ;)

Exactly, we have two kids, but wanted the 3rd row so we can take other passengers when needed. My job takes me out of town a lot, and our winters can be brutal, so i feel much better knowing she has an AWD as well.
I also like Forced Induction (my truck is a supercharged 6.2 silverado) and the Ecotec is what drew me to the Sport.

Good luck on the wait! I was anxious for mine to arrive and when it finally did I was tickled to death. hahaha

Good luck on the wait! I was anxious for mine to arrive and when it finally did I was tickled to death. hahaha

Thanks, I am still waiting on my dealer to send me the order number so I can track it. This is going to be a long wait...

Back