Remove intact rear quarter window glass (nonmoveable) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Remove intact rear quarter window glass (nonmoveable)

I'm glad to help. What road are you on, I used to deliver mail in the early 90's to Starkey Town Rd, Caney Creek etc, and that side of the PF parkway. I might get lost over there now, but I liked being around the PF and Gatlinburg stuff. I did Gatlinburg too for a year or so, Beech Branch and over to Cartertown Rd. That was 20+ years ago, wow time flies.

I'm glad to help. What road are you on, I used to deliver mail in the early 90's to Starkey Town Rd, Caney Creek etc, and that side of the PF parkway. I might get lost over there now, but I liked being around the PF and Gatlinburg stuff. I did Gatlinburg too for a year or so, Beech Branch and over to Cartertown Rd. That was 20+ years ago, wow time flies.

Well right now I'm up off birds Creek but used to live in Gatlinburg. All those roads you have mentioned I have been down lol.

Yeah I'm getting old, same job and I used to have plenty of hair. Time never stops. Night,

Back