Return from yet another Big Bear snow run | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Return from yet another Big Bear snow run

thats a sweet video of cyber!!!! looks like a great run, wish i would have made it.

cyber, you make it home ok?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...cyber actually went straight to work after we ate...:confused:

Wow. No wonder his body tries to keep him in bed :eek:. I'm glad everyone will be home or at least warm at some point tonight and also happy to hear there was no carnage :thumbsup:.

Sorry I had to miss this run, but it's probably a good thing. We're bracing for a deluge tomorrow night and we have to cut water channels into the (4' +) snow piled against the house or else our ground floor will be soaked when it starts raining. Then we have to go do the same thing next door...

No doubt I'll be suffering enough withdrawls from wheeling to make the next run :salute:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

My vote for most proficient driver of the day goes to Tbars (he wins by default since he's the only one that didn't get stuck :p:)...:salute:

Attachments

• BB17.jpg
    BB17.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 214

Cauz he's locked front and back! :D

congrats ted

Yea i went straight to work and had a little problem..........:(

let me repost my Problem then I'll be back here to post up my pics

...wow, this thing works...i couldn't get on till right now...:scratch:

...thanks boomer and another killer shot...and for the record, i'm only locked in the front...for now:p:

...cyber, i hope it's not a big problem...

well here are some pics i took from our "little" adventure :D

Attachments

• DCFC0155.jpg
    DCFC0155.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 213
  • DCFC0159.jpg
    DCFC0159.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 221
  • DCFC0166.jpg
    DCFC0166.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DCFC0164.jpg
    DCFC0164.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 213

those r some nice videos and pics i wish i was there but my gf wanted me to spend sometime with her.

I wish my 01 sport was a 4x4 instead of a 4x2.

Hey guys I was wondering have you guys ever been to arnold I went there for xmas i went there for 4 days and I took my X over there and it was snowing like crazy over there.

Haha, that video of cyber is pretty funny. Why was he backing up to begin with?

Boomer, i couldn't get away yesterday, had some stuff to take care of.

Tbars, for the sake of keeping this thread on track, keep checking my other thread for updates. ;)

...boomer's pic, what can i say...:D

...and i think the judges were biased as i was the official tow vehicle...:p:

It's funny, I don't even remember him taking that one...lol...it could of been worse (stuck & broke).:p:

mounty, I was talking about the next time. ;)

Biased or not, you still deserved it...:thumbsup:

Where the heck is Arnold???

Haha, that video of cyber is pretty funny. Why was he backing up to begin with?

Becuase i was trying to get to a bare spot back down the trail so Boomer and Tbars could get out. But every time i tried backing up onto the small hill there i kept sliding towards that tree in the 3rd pic i posted. I swear that tree had my name on it :confused:

Boomer arnold is in the calaveras county look it up on google.

Do a search for arnold california

Boomer

here are the cities near Arnold California

Nearest cities: Avery, CA (4.2 miles ), West Point-Wilseyville, CA (5.3 miles ), Dorrington, CA (6.1 miles ), Forest Meadows, CA (6.7 miles ), Murphys, CA (10.6 miles ), Mountain Ranch, CA (11.4 miles ), Rail Road Flat, CA (12.1 miles ), Vallecito, CA (14.1 miles ).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats cool boomer hey do u got blue fogs on ur x or r those superwhites

Back